Managing Your Account
All the handy hints, tips and answers to
everything you wanted to know about
Online access to your accountShow more
With the Online Service Centre, you can access a range of tools that make it even easier to manage your GO MasterCard account.
- You can save .50c each month in paper statement
- Self-manage your account details and review account status, such as transactions, credit limits.
- Convenience of receiving payment confirmations and other alerts 24/7.
To access the Online Service Centre, register here.
Managing your PINShow more
If you don’t remember your PIN, or you want to select your own PIN, just call our Customer Solutions department on 1300 462 273.
Credit limitsShow more
Going over your credit limit
For your convenience, we've introduced a credit limit alert that informs you via SMS, phone call or post within 2 days of your account going over the limit.
There are no charges for going over your credit limit, but you may not be able to make some transactions until the balance has been reduced.
Increasing your credit limit
You can apply for a credit limit increase simply by calling our Customer Solutions Team on 1300 462 273.
Alternatively, you can complete this form if you would like to request an increase to your credit limit.
You may be required to submit supporting documentation with your credit limit increase request.
Additional cardholdersShow more
To share the convenience of GO MasterCard with a family member or loved one, add an additional cardholder using our online application form, or please call 1300 462 273 and ask for an additional cardholder application form.
Payment optionsShow more
GO MasterCard lets you choose the most convenient way to make your repayments:
Never miss a payment; pay your GO MasterCard amount automatically from your savings or cheque account. You can download a direct debit form from the Online Service Centre.
Make payments electronically using your bank's phone or internet banking service. BPAY is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To make a payment, quote the GO MasterCard Biller Code (443887), your account number and the amount you wish to pay.
Please note you can use the biller code & your card number as the Customer Reference Number (CRN) to make your first payment.
Payments are processed during business hours, so make sure you complete your transaction before your bank's cut-off time or the due date.
Send the tear-off payment slip on your monthly statement with your cheque or money order, payable to GO MasterCard, to:
GPO Box 1300
Melbourne VIC 3000
Simply take your statement and pay at any Post Office. A handling fee of $2.00 applies to each transaction.
If you are having difficulty making your minimum monthly repayments, please talk to us. GE has a hardship policy, which may allow us to tailor a solution to your circumstances. Please refer to GE's hardship page for more details.
Understanding your statementShow more
To help you manage your account you’ll receive a month statement (if you have activity on your account).
If you have a paper statement delivered by mail you'll be charged .50c every month. To opt out of paper statements, register for the Online Service Centre, and follow the instructions.
If you have any questions regarding your statement, please call our Customer Solutions team on 1300 462 273.Online Service Centre
Managing your interestShow more
0% Interest Payment Plans
Making regular monthly payments is a good way to pay off your 0% Interest Payment Plan purchase. Where possible, try to pay off your total amount payable by the due date each month – refer to your monthly statement. Direct debit is a great way to make sure you make payments without the risk of incurring overdue fees.
If you are on a Buy Now Pay Later plan you will not need to make regular monthly payments, however regular payments on your Buy Now Pay Later plan can help reduce the need to make big payments near the end of your plan.
There are no penalties for making additional payments, or for paying off your purchase before the 0% interest period expires.
Buy Now Pay Later plans do not require you to make regular monthly payments, but Interest Free and Instalment Interest Free plans require you to make a monthly payment.
If you are on an Instalment Interest Free or Interest Free plan you will not need to make additional payments during the plan period. If you make additional payments during the interest free period this will help you to pay off your purchase ahead of time.
Multiple 0% Interest Payment Plans
If you have multiple 0% Interest Payment Plans on your account, you’ll need to pay each of them off in full, by the applicable expiry dates. To allocate payments to specific plans please call our Customer Solutions team on 1300 462 273.
0% Interest promotion period expires
If you haven't paid off your purchase within the 0% interest promotional period, interest is only charged on the outstanding balance. Interest will not be backdated.
Everyday credit card
You get up to 62 days interest free on MasterCard purchases1. Just pay the outstanding balance in full by the due date every month to take advantage of this benefit. Remember that interest is charged from the day of a cash advance so you cannot avoid paying interest on this transaction.
1To take advantage of up to 62 days interest free on everyday credit card purchases, you must pay the full balance of the account (excluding unexpired 0% interest promotional plans) both for the statement before the purchases were made, and for the statement on which the purchases are listed.
Redeem pointsShow more
To view or redeem your points you'll need to visit the GO MasterCard Online Service Centre.
How to make an insurance claimShow more
We believe that making an insurance claim should be straight forward and hassle-free. There is a number of ways you can submit your claim to us. We’ve now made it easier and quicker than before with online claim forms for some covers - see below.
Buyer's Protection Claims
GE Money, Insurance looks after all Buyer’s Protection claims. To make a claim, you can:
- Simply use the online claim form (Price Protection and Involuntary Unemployment only); or
- Download and print out a claim form below, fill it out then send it back to us by post: GPO Box 1571 Sydney NSW 1025; or fax: (02) 8249 3885; or
- By calling us on 1800 800 230 between 8.30am and 5pm Mon to Fri (AEST).
Forms & BrochuresShow more
Helpful paperwork for your GO MasterCard.
- Additional card holder form - complete this form to request an additional card for a family member or friend
- Balance transfer request form - Use this form to authorise the transfer of a minimum balance of $100 from your other credit cards to your GO MasterCard on the special terms specified on the accompanying letter.
- Conditions of use and credit guide - Understand the benefits of your GO MasterCard.
- Credit limit increase request form – Complete this form if you’d like to request an increase to the credit limit on your GO MasterCard
- Direct debit request form – Complete this form to set-up a convenient Direct Debit service where your minimum amount payable will be automatically taken from your cheque or savings account on the due date.
- Identity verification form - This form will be used to verify your identity.
- Letter of authority form - This form allows you to authorise another person to receive information relating to your account
- Statement of financial position form - This form is used for the purpose of assessing credit and/or credit worthiness
If PDF format is not suitable for you, please contact GO MasterCard Customer Care.