Everyday Credit Card
Make it yours with a 0% Interest Payment Plan. Shop online and in-store at thousands of retailers, with 0% interest on purchases.
There are three plans available
Answer two simple questions to find the best option.
Everyday credit card
When you buy Big Stuff, like a fridge, with your GO Mastercard, you'll get up to 55 days interest free on the everyday Little Stuff that goes with it, like milk, butter, eggs and more.
- To take advantage of up to 55 days Interest Free on every day credit card purchases, you need to pay the full closing balance (excluding un-expiring 0% Interest Payment Plans) on each statement of account by the applicable due date.
- Repayments Calculator – Things you should know
- Monthly repayments generated by this calculator are approximate and for information purposes only.
- This calculator assumes that you make repayments in equal instalments over the interest free period.
- The minimum monthly payment on your statement may be less, exact amount will be specified on your statement.
- If there is an outstanding balance after the interest free period ends, interest will be charged at the current annual percentage rate.
- Monthly repayment includes a $5.95 monthly fee. Excludes $25 establishment fee for new approved customers.
- Actual interest free periods vary from promotion to promotion, check in store for details.
- These repayments are for Interest Free purchases only and do not take into account any other purchases or balances.