Everyday Credit Card
Make it yours with a 0% Interest Payment Plan. Shop online and in-store at thousands of retailers, with 0% interest on purchases.
There are three plans available
Answer two simple questions to find the best option.
Everyday credit card
When you buy Big Stuff, like a fridge, with your GO Mastercard, you'll get up to 62 days interest free on the everyday Little Stuff that goes with it, like milk, butter, eggs and more.
- To take advantage of up to 62 days Interest Free on everyday credit card purchases, you must pay the full balance of the account (excluding unexpired Interest Free promotional plans) both for the statement before the purchases were made, and for the statement on which the purchases are listed.
- Repayments Calculator – Things you should know
- Monthly repayments generated by this calculator are approximate and for information purposes only.
- This calculator assumes that you make repayments in equal instalments over the interest free period.
- The minimum monthly payment on your statement may be less, exact amount will be specified on your statement.
- If there is an outstanding balance after the interest free period ends, interest will be charged at the current annual percentage rate.
- Monthly repayment includes a $4.95 monthly fee. Excludes $25 establishment fee for new approved customers.
- Actual interest free periods vary from promotion to promotion, check in store for details.
- These repayments are for Interest Free purchases only and do not take into account any other purchases or balances.