This product is no longer offered.
If you're an existing GO Business Mastercard customer, you can no longer use your card (as of Nov 24, 2014). Please refer to the letter we have sent you or call us on 1300 361 958.
Fees and charges
Below is a summary of your interest rates, fees and charges. For a more detailed explanation, please refer to your Conditions of Use.
Fees and charges Amount Description
Credit card annual percentage rate 19.24% Interest rate charged on outstanding standard Mastercard purchases (i.e. non-promotional purchases) and expired balance transfers. Standard annual percentage rate 23.99% Interest rate charged on an expired promotional purchase (i.e. after the interest free period has expired) Cash annual percentage rate 23.99% Interest rate charged on outstanding cash advances.
Annual fee $40 This fee is charged annually. Account service fee $2.95 Charged monthly if the outstanding balance is greater than $10. Not charged if balance is standard Mastercard (i.e. non-promotional) purchases only. Replacement card fee $10 When you or the additional cardholder request a replacement card when any card is lost, stolen or damaged. Additional cardholder annual fee $25 This is an annual fee for each additional card issued on the account.
Late and dishonour fees
Over-limit fee $5 This is charged if your balance exceeds your credit limit. This fee is only charged once in each statement period. Late fee $25 This fee is charged if you do not pay any amount that is due and payable (e.g. your minimum monthly payment) by the due date.
Cash advance fee Greater of 2% of the cash advance or $1.95 Charged when you withdraw cash (if the cash advance is made by direct debit this fee won't exceed $20)
International cash advance fee $4.00 + cash advance fee Charged when you withdraw cash overseas from an ATM. International counter advance fee $5.00 + cash advance fee Charged when you withdraw cash overseas other than from an ATM. International transaction fee 3% Charged when you make a transaction outside of Australia or the merchant is outside Australia.
Payment handling fee $2.00 Charged for each payment made at Australia Post.
These fees are effective April 2008. For more information about GO Business Mastercard, please call 1300 361 958.
How to make monthly payments
One convenient monthly statement for all your purchases means you can see exactly what you have spent on your GO Business Mastercard - with just one bill to pay. And there is a range of payment options detailed on your statement, so one is sure to suit you.
Note: Payments cannot be made by credit card of charge card.
You can pay your monthly payment by direct debit from your bank account, which must be in the name of the primary cardholder. You can set up a direct debit facility by completing a Direct Debit Form
You can pay your GO Business Mastercard account electronically using your banks telephone or internet banking service. The BPAY service is available to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Simply quote the GO Business Mastercard Biller Code (72405), your account number (located on your statement, this is different to your card number) and the amount you wish to pay. There is no charge for BPAY payments.
Present your statement and your payment at any Post Office. A payment handling fee of $1.50 applies to each transaction.
Send the tear-off payment slip with your cheque or money order made payable to GO Business Mastercard to:
GO Business Mastercard
Locked Bag 20032
Melbourne VIC 3001
Please do not staple your cheque to the payment slip. Please do not send any cash. Cheque payments made out to a third party with not be accepted.
Can you legally stop my account from being used?
The terms and conditions you received when you opened your account outlines that we are able to do this.
What are my options for a similar product?
We also offer the GO Mastercard, which is not a business credit card and is for personal use. You can visit www.gomastercard.com.au to see if this product suits their needs to consider processing an application.
What happens if my account remains overdue after 24th November 2014?
The letter & notice issued on your September statement stated that your current obligations under the contract remain, including your payment obligations.
Is interest still charged to my account? What about other fees & charges?
While a balance remains on your account, standard fees & charges will be applied (excluding the annual fee and monthly account keeping fee).
I have other products with you, are they affected by this change?
No. All other products offered by us are not affected by this change.
I didn't receive notification of this change.
A letter of notification & notices has been issued on your statements from September advising you of the change. If you did not receive this letter or statement, please contact us.
What do I need to do by 24th November 2014?
- Please contact any additional card holder to let them know from 24th November 2014 their card can no longer be used
- As of 24th November 2014, each card must immediately be cut diagonally in half.
- Cancel any direct debits or recurring payments with other service providers.
What do I need to know?
- While you have a balance on your account we will continue to send statements monthly and you will still be able to make payments towards your GO Business Mastercard via BPAY, Australia Post and Direct Debit.
- All other obligations under the credit contract remain unchanged; this includes your payment obligations on any remaining balances.
- Annual fees and additional cardholder fees will be adjusted pro rata and credited to your account in your November statement, where a fee is paid for the year in advance.
- You will no longer be charged a monthly service fee effective November 2014.
- Additional cardholders on your account will be blocked effective 24th November 2014.
- Active promotional transactions will continue until the promotional period expires, please check your statement for further details.
- Loyalty points accumulated will be available for redemption for up to 3 years from earn date, you can check your balance and expiry details online or call 1300 788 242.
- You are still able to manage your GO Business and loyalty account online. If you are not registered, please go to https://gobusiness-online.gomastercard.com.au/access/login
Unfortunately we are not able to offer an alternate product for business use. However, you are able to obtain similar features and benefits from our GO Mastercard for personal use. If you wish to apply you can do so online at www.gomastercard.com.au or at your local Harvey Norman store.
Terms and conditions
GO Business Mastercard Service Centre Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to:
- the Online Service Centre
- the online application form
These are provided by Latitude Finance Australia (ABN 42 008 583 588), who host and maintain this service. They apply when you register for, and log in to the Online Service Centre or when you use the online application form.
Service Centre terms and conditions
Words printed like this are explained in Section 15. We strongly recommend you read these Service Centre terms and conditions. If you have any questions please contact us.
When have you accepted these Service Centre Terms and Conditions?
1. You will be taken to have accepted these Service Centre Terms and Conditions:- When you or any additional cardholder first use the service; or You select the 'Accept' icon when you register for the service.
These Service Centre Terms and Conditions and the Terms and Conditions for your account
2. These Service Centre terms and conditions are in addition to the terms and conditions of your account and to the extent of any inconsistency between the two, these terms and conditions will apply.
3. You are responsible for any use of the service by an additional cardholder. You should satisfy yourself that any additional cardholder has read and understood these Service Centre terms and conditions.
Changes to the Service
4. We may:-
Change the functionality or content of the service; or
Withdraw or deny access to the service at any time without prior notice.
Access to the Service
5. You agree we will give access to the service to anyone who uses a valid user identification and password.
Security of your Password
6. You agree to keep your password safe and secure. In particular, you agree:-
Not to tell anyone your password;
Not to let anyone use your password to access the service; and
Not to write down or store your password.
You agree to advise any additional cardholder of this obligation.
7. You agree to immediately tell us if you or an additional cardholder suspect the security of a password has been compromised.
8. The information about your account obtained from the service will reflect the current status of the account on our systems at the time you access the service. This information may not include transactions which are yet to be processed and may be corrected (e.g. if a transaction is reversed).
9. You acknowledge that, subject to your rights implied at law which cannot be excluded, we will not be liable for any loss or damage in connection with any use of the service (or any problems in attempting to use the service) unless the loss or damage is directly attributable to our fraudulent or negligent conduct.
Changes to these Service Centre Terms and Conditions
10. We may:-
Change these Service Centre terms and conditions (including adding new terms and conditions); and introduce and change fees and charges in connection with the service; at any time. We must notify you of any such changes.
11. Notices and other communications in connection with these Service Centre terms and conditions may be given by using the service unless we advise you this may not be done or that a different method of communication is required.
12. A notice or other communication is deemed to be received when it enters the recipient's computer.
13. We may terminate the service at any time without notice to you. You may terminate your use (or the use of any additional cardholder) at any time by prior notice to us.
14. These terms and conditions are governed by the law of the State of Victoria and you and any additional cardholder submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the State of Victoria.
15. Account means your credit card account with us.
Account holder means the person who has applied for and been accepted for an account. Additional cardholder means a person issued with a card for the account by us at your instruction that you have authorised to use the service.
Service means the account information service we are providing via the Internet. We, us, our means Latitude Finance Australia (ABN 42 008 583 588). You means the account holder and includes your successors and assigns and your has a corresponding meaning.
GO Business Mastercard
The terms and conditions apply to the GO Business Mastercard website.
In this section:
Terms and Conditions of Use
Third party sites
Information provided by you
Limitation of damages
International users and choice of law
Terms and Conditions of Use
Please read these terms carefully before using this site.
This Web site is provided by Latitude Finance Australia (ABN 42 008 583 588), and may be used for informational purposes only. By using the site or downloading materials from the site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this notice. If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions do not use the site or download materials from the site.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display this site and the materials thereon. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way.
We authorise you to view and download the information ("Materials") at this Web site ("Site") only for your personal, non-commercial use. This authorisation is not a transfer of title in the Materials and copies of the Materials and is subject to the following restrictions:
1) you must retain, on all copies of the Materials downloaded, all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials;
2) you may not modify the Materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose; and
3) you must not transfer the Materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Site as it may be updated from time to time. This Site, including all Materials, is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Site and to prevent any unauthorised copying of the Materials. Except as expressly provided herein, we do not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
The materials may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the site. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. We reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the site. We may make any other changes to the site, the materials and the products, programs, services or prices (if any) described in the site at any time without notice.
Subject to any applicable provisions of the trade practices act 1974 (cth), which cannot be modified or excluded, this site, the information and materials on the site, and the software made available on the site, are provided "as is" without any representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, non infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose.
As a convenience to you, we may provide, on this Site, links to Web sites operated by other entities. If you use these sites, you will leave this Site.
If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements.
We make no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked Web sites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that we or this Site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorised to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorised to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of ours or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
Information provided by you
Unless you are applying online or using the Online Service Centre, we do not want you to, and you should not, send any confidential or proprietary information to us via the Site. Subject to any legislative restrictions, you acknowledge that by providing any such information or materials that you or individuals acting on your behalf provide to us will not be considered confidential or proprietary.
Subject to any legislative restrictions, you acknowledge that by providing any such information or materials to us, you grant to us an unrestricted, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, display, publicly perform, transmit and distribute such information and materials, and you further agree that we are free to use any ideas, concepts or know-how that you or individuals acting on your behalf provide to us. You further recognise that we do not want you to, and you warrant that you shall not, provide any information or materials to us that is defamatory, threatening, obscene, harassing, or otherwise unlawful, or that incorporates the proprietary material of another.
Limitation of damages
In no event shall we or any of our subsidiaries be liable to any entity for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of information or programs or other data on your information handling system) that are related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content, materials, and functions of the site or any linked website, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. We reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of these Terms and Conditions of User in whole or in part, at any time. Changes in these Terms and Conditions of User will be effective when notice of such change is posted. Your continued use of the Site after any changes to these Terms and Conditions of User are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
We may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including the availability of any features of the Site, at any time.
We may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Site without notice or liability.
We may terminate the authorisation, rights and license given above and, upon such termination, you shall immediately destroy all Materials.
International users and choice of law
This Site is controlled, operated and administered by us from our offices within the Commonwealth of Australia.
We make no representation that materials at this site are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of the Commonwealth of Australia and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited.
You may not use the Site or export the Materials in violation of Australian export laws and regulations. If you access this Site from a locations outside of the Commonwealth of Australia, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
These Terms and Conditions of use shall be governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions.
These Terms and Conditions of User constitutes the entire agreement between us and you with respect to your use of the Site. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the Site must be commenced within the period provided by any applicable statute of limitations. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms and Conditions of User or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of these Terms and Conditions of User, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions of User shall continue in full force and effect.
Who has provided this site
The informational pages, apply online and service Centre functions are maintained and hosted by Latitude Finance Australia (ABN 42 008 583 588) ("Latitude"). Any information you submit at this site will be sent directly to Latitude. Latitude is the credit provider for GO Business Mastercard.
Latitude is committed to ensuring the privacy of your personal information.
We take the privacy and security of your transactions seriously. Our site contains links to other sites. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content (or accuracy of content) of other web sites to which you provide your personal information. If you have any questions about this, or the content or practices of this web site, you can contact Customer Solutions Team.
Your personal information on the web
We do not collect personal information when you visit our site unless you apply for a card online or register for access to the online Service Centre. If you would like to know more about our privacy practices concerning your personal information, please refer to the Important Privacy Notices of Latitude and its related bodies.
Applying for a card on the web
When you apply for a GO Business Mastercard online, the Important Privacy Notices provide detailed information about the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information and informs you of other matters of which the Privacy Act requires us to make you aware. You should read these carefully.
Online Service Centre
When you register for access to the Online Service Centre, the information collected is compared with the details we already have stored, such as your name, date of birth and GO Business Mastercard card number, which we have previously collected from you so we can verify that you are the person seeking access to your personal information. If you do not provide the information requested, you will not be able to access the Online Service Centre. When you submit feedback or questions via email, it is very important that you do not disclose any details that could be used by others to gain access to your account. This includes private details such as your username, password or GO Business Mastercard number. To ensure we properly protect your privacy and for security reasons, we cannot respond to your query via email if the answer would disclose account information personal to you. You will be directed to contact us using another method if this occurs.
A cookie is a tiny element of data that a web site can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your hard drive, so you can be recognised when you return.
Web site security
We use high security levels for our Online Service Centre and when you apply for a GO Business Mastercard online. We use security levels which are standard for internet banking and large scale e-commerce sites. You can check the security level of a web page by clicking on your internet browser's padlock or key icon.
Encryption is the standard way of protecting your information as it is transmitted between you and us. This involves converting the information into an unreadable code using a "key" (and also de-coding it using this "key"). The longer the key, the more difficult it is for others to break the encrypted code.
To access the Online Service Centre or to apply for a GO Business Mastercard online, your browser needs to be enabled to access these secure sites.
Customer Solutions Team
Within Australia: 1300 361 958
International: +61 1300 361 958
Hours of operation:
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Times shown are Australian Eastern
Standard Time (AEST)
Within Australia: 1300 369 905
International: +61 1300 369 905
GO Business Mastercard Customer Solutions
GPO Box 1007
Melbourne, VIC 3001
Lost or Stolen Card
Call immediately: 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Within Australia: 1300 368 125
If overseas, call Mastercard Global Service on +1 636 722 7111
Mastercard Global Services
Call +1 636 722 7111 for assistance with emergency cash advance, emergency card replacement or world wide ATM locations, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
GO Business Rewards
Within Australia: 1300 788 242
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 9:00pm (AEST)
Saturday - Sunday 9:00am - 5:00pm (AEST)
We know sometimes things don't go as well as they should and problems arise. If this happens to you please let us know so we can fix the problem.
- Minimum finance amount, terms and conditions apply. See in store for details. A monthly account service fee, $40 annual fee and other fees and charges apply.
- Interest free days on purchase applies if you pay your account in full by the due date every month.
- Approved applicants only. Minimum spend required. Interest and payments are payable after the buy now pay later period expires.
- Paying only the minimum monthly payment may mean that you do not pay off your interest free purchase amount by the end of the interest free period. Any balance outstanding after the interest free period will be charged interest at the prevailing account rate.
- Points are not earned on promotional purchases, cash advances, cash equivalent transactions, balance transfers, Buyers Protection Premiums or Interest, fees and charges. Points are capped at 100,000 per year.