Get protection on GO MasterCard purchases
Buyer’s Protection Insurance
Buyer’s Protection Insurance gives you the security that you could meet your GO MasterCard monthly repayments if your income stopped and you were unable to work due to illness or injury, or involuntary unemployment.
We also provide cover against loss or damage for the things you buy, even against certain price reductions. Here’s how part of the cover works:
- Price Protection means never having to miss out on the sales again. If you buy something with your GO MasterCard and you see its dropped in price at the same retailer anytime in the first 6 months after you bought it, we’ll pay the difference in price back onto your card. So the more you claim the more you can save.
- Merchandise Protection covers the things you buy on your card if it’s lost, stolen or damaged within 6 months of purchase, we'll pay the repair or replacement costs to your account
- Stolen Card Protection: we'll pay $200 to your account if your GO MasterCard card is stolen - just for the inconvenience
- Repayment Cover: pays 10% of your monthly closing balance up to $1,000 per month for up to three years or until you return to work, if you can’t work due to sickness or injury.
- Life and Critical Illness Cover: If you were to become critically ill, disabled or pass away we'll pay the balance in full – up to $20,000.
You can enjoy the peace of mind of Price Protection and more for just 0.8% of your monthly closing balance, up to a maximum of $50 a month – so you’ll never pay more than that. It’s automatically debited to your card account, so there aren’t any hidden or extra bills to pay and you’ll see the premium on your statement.
You can apply for Buyer’s Protection when you apply for your GO MasterCard online, or you can call us anytime on 1300 462 273.
To see if Buyer's Protection is right for you, read the Combined FSG, PDS and Policy.
- Buyer’s Protection is issued by Hallmark General Insurance Company Ltd. ABN 82 008 477 647 AFSL 243478 and Hallmark Life Insurance Company Ltd. ABN 87 008 446 884 AFSL 243469. Any advice on this website does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider the appropriateness of the advice having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs, and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before deciding whether to purchase this product.