Why Google Pay?
Thanks to Google Pay, you can now use your GO Mastercard®, in just a tap.
With iris scan^, real time notifications, finger print and pass code authorisation, Google Pay ensures your compatible Android device and identity is protected>.
Google Pay is available now, wherever you see the contactless payment symbol.
Set up & use Google Pay?
- Download the Google Pay app free from the Google Play Store.
- Open the Google Pay app and tap the ‘+’ sign to add a card.
- Use your phone camera to capture your card's information or enter it manually.
- Follow the prompts to complete the details and tap ‘Save’ to confirm that you agree to the Google Terms and Conditions.
- Read and confirm that you agree to the GO Mastercard with Google Pay Terms and Conditions.
- For security purposes we may ask you to call us or send you a verification code via SMS.
- Wake your Android device.
- Hold your phone close to the payment terminal to pay and away you go.
- If your transactions is over $100 you may be prompted to input your card PIN.
Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
> Google Pay will only work on compatible Android devices running 4.4 (KitKat) ot higher. Check the compatibility of your device.